Let’s make life easier. Setup an automatic payment for any of your Sharefax Loans by filling out the form below. We will withdraw the amount based on your preferences and the account of your choosing.
This option allows us to initiate an electronic transfer from your account at another financial institution. The funds will be pulled from the account you provide on the date you specify on the Authorization Agreement for ACH Origination.
- Your first ACH payment & changes made to your current ACH may take up to ten (10) days to establish. It is important you make your payments until this occurs.
- If your payment due date falls on a weekend or a holiday, we will process your payment the following business day.
- ACH forms received after 4:30 pm on business days will be processed the following business day.
- You may be charged by your financial institution if your transfer is rejected due to insufficient funds.
- This authorization will automatically stop once the loan is paid in full. You may cancel this service at any time by providing written notification at least five (5) business days prior to your due date. This service is subject to cancellation if payments are returned for any reason. If there are excess funds, the amount will be deposited into your Share/Savings account.
Click here to print an ACH Origination Form (PDF)