Sensible Cash Loan Program
- An alternative to check cashing outlets during times of need.
- Members can receive funds in as little as ten minutes with low fees and an extended repayment period!
- Must be a member for six (6) months
- Current pay stub or direct deposit required
- Maximum loan amount – $600
- Must be employed with current employer for at least six (6) months
- A processing fee will be charged.
Fresh Start Program
- You must have received an offer from Sharefax Credit Union regarding the “Fresh Start” program offer to participate.
- If you have not received an offer but believe you could benefit from this program, please contact the Sharefax Lending Department at (513) 753-2440 .
- Sharefax, in partnership with Trinity Debt Management, are offering “Fresh Start” program recipients the opportunity to complete the MoneyEd: Personal Finance Program.
- Upon completion of the MoneyEd: Personal Finance Program, Sharefax will automatically approve a signature loan for up to $2,500 in order to repay any collection items and/or bring your delinquent obligations current.
- For additional information or questions regarding our Fresh Start program and the maximum loan amounts, please contact a Sharefax loan officer at (513) 753-2440. For more information on debt management and your personal finances, contact the Trinity Debt Management toll free hotline at (800) 698-0851 (Monday-Thursday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm) and mention you are a Sharefax member
Starter Loan Program
- For members with limited or no credit history
- Members are approved for a vehicle loan or issued a small starter loan in the form of a signature loan, credit card or credit line that helps them to step out in the right financial direction.
- Poor credit scores? Need a reliable vehicle?
- A loan program designed to offer members with low credit scores an auto loan with added benefits when you make payments on-time.
- Each anniversary year, if every payment is made on time, you’ll receive a rate deduction of 1.25%!*
- To qualify for this program you must have a Beacon Score less than 660. Other qualification apply.
Low Income Financing
- Offered to assist members with household incomes less than $50,000 per year.
- Good credit with a higher than normal debt to income ratio.
- By meeting certain requirements, members are eligible for loans to purchase necessary transportation or durable household goods (i.e. washer, dryer, etc.).
- Members may also be eligible for a small signature loan.
Get your free credit report today at www.annualcreditreport.com