- The account holder must be between the ages of 16 and 25 with a current student ID or approved current class schedule for an accredited school college or university.
- Maintenance fee free checking until the age of 25. After the member turns 25, the account will convert to a Checking Plus account automatically.
- No minimum balance requirements
- NO fees whatsoever will be charged when using a Sharefax, PNC, Fifth Third, or Alliance One ATM. Surcharges may be charged by a machine owner not listed above when using their ATM. However, Sharefax will refund up to $20 per month upon request for Student Checking accountholders to cover surcharges accumulated at fee charging ATMs.
- Free Mastercard/Debit card transactions when choosing the “credit” option at merchants
- Free ATM inquiries (up to 4 per month – .50 per inquiry thereafter)
- Free mobile check deposits
- Free e-alerts & text alerts
- Free one (1) box of checks (120 checks) per calendar year
- Free B2B transfers
- Free online check images
- Online Bill Payer
- Access to over 5,000 Shared Branching locations nationwide at which deposits & withdrawals may be made free of charge. This is a great perk when you’re at college!
- 0.25% off an auto loan
- Oops! Refund – One per quarter. We’ll cover one NSF fee per quarter!
Contact us at (513) 753-2440 to request your refund within 30 days of posting.
- A free t-shirt when the account is opened with a $50 deposit
- The account must be signed up for e-statements and maintain a $5 deposit in a savings account.
- Please bring a picture ID as well as a current student ID or approved current class schedule for an accredited school college or university.