Free Internet/Sharefax-Online Banking at www.sharefax.org
New and Improved Online Banking!
Now you can have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your personal computer. Online Banking is convenient, easy to use, and more secure than ever.
- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Request stop payments
- Safe and secure
Need help logging in: use this FAQ guide by clicking this link.
Introducing External Account Transfers!
Now you can easily transfer funds to and from your accounts at other financial institutions.
- More Control over your money
- An Expansive Network – Make transactions between 15,000 financial institutions via the ACH network, enabling our online banking users to take advantage of a unified, secure and easy-to-use account-to account transfer experience.
- Save Time by using automatic transfers
- Make one-time transfers, recurring transfers or future-dated transfers.
Account Notices & Alerts:
Opt in to have your account statement sent directly to your email address. Sign up or modify your e-statements through Sharefax-Online, Mail Preferences.
Receive email notifications regarding Payroll/ACH deposits, hi/low balances & more. Sign up or modify your e-alerts through Sharefax-Online, Email Maintenance.
Receive text notifications to your cell phone when specific events happen on your account. Sign up or modify your text alerts through Sharefax-Online, e-alerts.
- Payroll Deposit
- Loan Payment Transfers
- Daily or Weekly Balances
- Balance Threshold Notifications – Receive a text alert when your account goes below a certain dollar amount. You set the dollar amount.
Sign up for Free Sharefax-Online Banking by completing one of the following steps:
- Call us at (513) 753-2440 to receive a temporary PIN and password.
- Print, complete, sign, and mail this Authorization Form to: Sharefax Credit Union, Inc., Attn: Data Processing/Internet Banking, 1147 Old State Route 74, Batavia, OH 45103.
- Visit your Credit Union Location and request an Authorization Form.
You will need to enter both your S.T.A.R. System PIN* and a new internet banking password.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call us at (513) 753-2440 or 1-800-733-1SCU. If you are interested in using Sharefax-Online, please call us at (513) 753-2440 to receive a temporary PIN and password.
Free Bill Pay
New and Improved!
Simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
eStatements are good for the environment. They literally save tons of paper. Which means fewer trees need to be harvested and less energy needs to be used to make the paper. Choosing eStatements is something easy you can do, that really is Earth-friendly.
You get your statement sooner, because online delivery eliminates delays sometimes found with postal mail delivery.
eStatements eliminate the clutter of paper statements and allow you to store and retrieve past statements right on your hard drive.
Identity Theft experts actually recommend electronic statements. Why? Because most identity theft occurs through the mail or improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information. eStatements simply protect your information better than paper statements.
It costs you nothing to switch to eStatements — and to have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
Enroll today, and discover all the advantages of eStatements.
To enroll, Log in, Click on an Account / Account Details, then choose Online Statements.
We’ll notify you via email regarding Payroll/ACH deposits, hi/low balances & more! You can sign up by logging in and clicking on “email maintenance”.
Are you taking advantage of e-alerts? If not, here is an even better reason to get onboard…we’ve added e-alerts via text messaging. You can now enter your wireless phone number, select your wireless carrier – and we’ll notify you via text message when specific events happen on your account. Know:
- When your payroll is deposited into your account.
- If your mortgage payment was transferred from your account.
- Daily or weekly balances.
- When your account goes above or below a certain dollar amount.
Log onto your account at www.sharefax.org , click the e-alerts tab, enter your phone number and wireless carrier, select which events you want to be notified of and we’ll take care of the rest.
The Convenience ATM/Debit MasterCard will give Sharefax Members plenty of financial options including:
- A Combination of an ATM/Debit Card
- The ability to use the Convenience ATM/Debit MasterCard at any PNC bank ATM fee free* or surcharge free at a JEANIE®, MoneyStation®, or PLUS® logo ATM. Find an ATM near you!
- The ability to use the Convenience ATM/Debit MasterCard as a debit or credit for buying goods or services from any establishment that accepts MasterCard® . There is no service charge for purchases.
- No annual fee
- Deposits are free
- Set up your MasterCard Secure Code Information through MasterCard Enrollment
*There may be a nominal fee will be charged for withdrawals, transfers and inquiries
MobiMoney Puts You in Control
MobiMoney is the only app for members that gives them full control of their Sharefax Credit Union debit card usage in a way they’ve never had before.
- Merchant Controls
- Transaction Controls
- Card On/Off
- Threshold Controls
- Transaction Alerts
Download the MobiMoney App Today!
Courtesy Pay Opt-In
Although usually unintentional, overdrafts can happen. When you don’t have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, we will pay the item if you qualify for Courtesy Pay and help you avoid additional NSF fees. Recent federal regulatory changes require financial institutions to obtain their members’ consent to continue Courtesy Pay Service for ATM withdrawals and debit card transactions. If you have a SCU checking account with a MasterCard Debit and would like to receive Courtesy Pay Service you must opt-in or you will no longer have this service available.
To opt-in, print and complete the opt-in form and return to a Sharefax location.
Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit
- Available for payroll, pension, social security check and tax returns
- Contact Sharefax, your payroll department or proper government agency for the necessary forms to get started
- Payroll Deduction allows your employer to send a portion (as a dollar amount, not a percentage) of your payroll directly to Sharefax to be deposited as you specify.
- Direct Deposit involves the automatic deposit of your net paycheck, pension or social security check directly to your Credit Union account.
- Routing # 242077312
Wire Transfer Service
- Complete, sign, and return this Domestic Wire Form or Foreign Wire Form to a Sharefax Location
- Call or visit your Credit Union Location and request a Domestic or Foreign Wire Form
- Email your credit union and have an Domestic or Foreign sent to you
- NOTE: Sharefax will begin charging a $5.00 service fee for all incoming wires effective July 6, 2017.