Regular (Share) Savings – Joint access available
- Dividends are paid monthly on the daily balance in the account once you have accumulated $50 on deposit.
Christmas Club Account
- Plan ahead for the holiday shopping season by saving in a Christmas Club account.
- Penalty for withdrawals made prior to the first business day of November each year.
Minor Account – Dollar Dog Club
Minor Account – Champion Savers Account
- Members 17 and younger
- Quarterly prize drawings
- Helps to develop healthy savings habits for our young members
- Tiered Rates – up to 2.00% APY – Click here for a complete rate sheet
- Dividends on the Champion Club are split rates, which means that the dollar amounts within each specific range each day will have dividends calculated separately at the dividend rate for that range and the calculated dividends for each range will be added together to calculate the total dividend paid each quarter.
- Accessibility of a savings account with rates comparable to a certificate.
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Available to individuals covered by a high deductible health plan (HDHP)*
- Debit Card
- Check writing abilities
- Certificate Options
*An HDHP is an insurance policy that meets certain dollar limits.
- Terms ranging from 3 to 80 months
- We guarantee the best rates in town – “Sharefax will meet or beat any local financial institution’s advertised rate for the same term and requirements.”
- Dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly.
- The minimum balance requirements for certificates is $500 unless otherwise stated.
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Terms ranging from 12 to 30 months.
- Accumulation IRA’s.
Minimum Balance Requirement
- You must maintain a $50 in all of your accounts combined (savings, checking, share certificate, etc.), or have an active loan, with the credit union or you will be charged a low balance fee. You can find our full Fee Schedule here.
Sharefax Credit Union Eligibility
Membership Application (PDF)