SCU in the Community
2022 CMN AUCTION
Not only are we committed to serving our members, Sharefax Credit Union is committed to giving back to the areas that we serve. We believe strongly in the credit union philosophy of "people helping people". All proceeds from this online auction will benefit the Children's Miracle Network. Children's Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for children's hospitals, medical research, and community awareness of children's health issues. Cincinnati's Children's Hospital will be the final recipient of the auction's proceeds.
Please check back for the 2022 auction.
Sharefax Cares: Collected items for tornado victims
Sharefax Credit Union supported our neighbors in Western Kentucky that were impacted by the tornado devastation last week. Below is a list of ways to help. Matthew 25 continues to deploy with volunteers and donations to communities impacted by natural disasters.
WAYS TO HELP
Matthew 25 is requesting donations of the following types of items to supplement existing supplies, for restocking during their response to the 2021 December Tornado Outbreak, and for future distributions:
- Monetary donations: Donate online or mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 (100% of donated funds designated for December Tornado Outbreak Relief will be used for the purpose intended)
- Cases of bottled water (12- and 24- count)
- Personal care products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves, etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion, etc.
- First-aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs, etc.
Please drop off your donations to: Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242
ADOPT A FAMILY
Sharefax helped local families in need this holiday season. Thank you for being one of Santa's helper by Adopting A Family. We are happy to bring a smile to children in our community.
ADOPT A SENIOR
Sharefax Eastgate at 604 Ivy Gateway helped the Adopt A Senior program at Clermont Senior Services. Donations including personal care items, pet food, socks, cleaning supplies, batteries, flashlights, scarves, gloves, hats and more were collected. THANK YOU for all of your contributions for the elderly. They GREATLY APPRECIATE any and all gestures!
Sharefax Credit Union staff and members supported Credit Union for Kids fundraisers to benefit Children’s Miracle Network again this year. Sharefax held the annual online auction along with Cooking For Kids grill outs and bake sales, Miracle Jeans days, candy bar sales, the Race between the Branches. Sharefax is proud to announce that it has raised $16,475 this year for CMN.
“Sharefax Credit Union continues to be a leader both locally and nationally in their support of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals through the Credit Unions for Kids program. Not only has the credit union raised much needed funds for CMN Hospitals but the staff has stepped up to serve on various boards and committees throughout the state and on a national level.”
-Joe Dearborn, Senior Director for Credit Unions for Kids, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
BETHEL FIRE FUND
Donations for Bethel AME Church fire in Lebanon, Ohio are being collected at all Sharefax locations.