Disclosures and Forms
- Complete, sign, and return this Domestic Wire Form (pdf) or Foreign Wire Form (pdf) to a Sharefax location. Please print forms as we cannot accept electronic signatures on these forms.
- Call or visit your Credit Union Location and request a Domestic or Foreign Wire Form
- Email your credit union and have a Domestic or Foreign wire form sent to you
This option allows us to initiate an electronic transfer from your account at another financial institution. The funds will be pulled from the account you provide on the date you specify on the Authorization Agreement for ACH Origination (PDF).
- Your first ACH payment & changes made to your current ACH may take up to ten (10) days to establish. It is important you make your payments until this occurs.
- If your payment due date falls on a weekend or a holiday, we will process your payment the following business day.
- ACH forms received after 4:30 pm on business days will be processed the following business day.
- You may be charged by your financial institution if your transfer is rejected due to insufficient funds.
- This authorization will automatically stop once the loan is paid in full. You may cancel this service at any time by providing written notification at least five (5) business days prior to your due date. This service is subject to cancellation if payments are returned for any reason. If there are excess funds, the amount will be deposited into your Share/Savings account.
“I’m sorry, your card has been declined”. Those words can ruin your day. Save the embarrassment and make your Courtesy Pay decision today. Although usually unintentional, overdrafts can happen. When you don’t have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, we will pay the item if you qualify for Courtesy Pay and help you avoid additional NSF fees. Recent federal regulatory changes require financial institutions to obtain their members’ consent to continue Courtesy Pay Service for ATM withdrawals and debit card transactions. If you have a SCU checking account with a MasterCard Debit and would like to receive Courtesy Pay Service you must opt-in or you will no longer have this service available.
To opt-in, print and complete the opt-in form and return to a Sharefax location.
“I’m sorry, your card has been declined” does not have to be your reality. Even if you never intend to use Courtesy Pay, there may come a time when you wish you would have chosen to participate. Opt-in today!
Privacy Statement for SCU, Inc.
Sharefax Credit Union, Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for our Web site: https://www.sharefax.org & our Online Banking site: https://www.sharefax-online.org.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Web sites. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. Our web server logs domain names or IP addresses as part of its normal operation. This information is generally aggregated and used to generate usage statistics and identify network or server problems. Examples of such information: What pages are visited in general; What pages are not; From what online service do most of our members come from & what browser do most of them use; etc.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address), financial information (like their bank account or credit card numbers), and unique identifiers (like their social security number).
Contact information from the registration forms is used to ship purchases, information about our company. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when necessary.
Financial information that is collected is used to check the users’ qualifications for registration, and to bill the user for products and services.
Unique identifiers (such as social security numbers) are collected from Web sites visitors to verify the user’s identity, and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Our forms include, but aren’t limited, to Registration Forms, Order Forms and Online Surveys.
The sites may contain links to other sites. Sharefax Credit Union, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
The sites gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
You can email (email@example.com)
You can send mail to the following postal address:
Sharefax Credit Union
1147 Old St Rt 74
Batavia, Ohio 45103
You can call the following telephone number: (513)753-2440
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Our Security Measures
We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees who need to know the information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Contacting the Web Sites
A signed note, including your name/account number is needed to take advantage of the ‘Opt-Out’ feature. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with either Web site, you can contact: email (firstname.lastname@example.org)