Free Internet/Sharefax-Online Banking at www.sharefax.org
Now you can have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your personal computer. Online Banking is convenient, easy to use, and more secure than ever.
- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Request stop payments
- Safe and secure
Need help logging in? Use this FAQ guide.
FIRST TIME LOG IN INSTRUCTIONS
If you’ve not used Sharefax-Online in the last 3 months, you may need to re-enroll.
- Click the ENROLL link.
- Enter your MEMBER ID (Account Number without zeroes or check digit)
- Enter your full SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.
- Enter the CAPTCHA CODE
If you’re a joint owner on the account, you might want an individual password with limited access. To do so, enroll as a joint owner with a unique password.
Need help logging in: use this FAQ guide by clicking this link.
Introducing External Account Transfers!
Now you can easily transfer funds to and from your accounts at other financial institutions.
- More Control over your money
- An Expansive Network – Make transactions between 15,000 financial institutions via the ACH network, enabling our online banking users to take advantage of a unified, secure and easy-to-use account-to account transfer experience.
- Save Time by using automatic transfers
- Make one-time transfers, recurring transfers or future-dated transfers.
Learn more by viewing this demo!
Use Mobile Banking with complete confidence. It delivers the highest level of security thanks to multiple layers of authentication.
Enroll now. It’s free.
Mobile Banking is a free service for our Internet banking members.
To enroll, simply log in to Internet banking, click the OPTIONS menu, and choose MOBILE BANKING ENROLLMENT.
Then download our app in the App Store or Google Play.
Save time and gas by easily depositing your checks where ever you may be. Now you can make a quick and secure deposit of your checks with our Mobile Banking App. You can even check your balance, find ATMs, pay bills and transfer funds.
Enroll via Online Banking or find our app in the App Store or Google Play.
Sharefax Bill Pay is making billing easy!
- Simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Learn more by watching this demo!
We’ll notify you via email regarding Payroll/ACH deposits, hi/low balances & more! You can sign up by logging in and clicking on “email maintenance”.
Are you taking advantage of e-alerts? If not, here is an even better reason to get onboard…we’ve added e-alerts via text messaging. You can now enter your wireless phone number, select your wireless carrier – and we’ll notify you via text message when specific events happen on your account. Know:
- When your payroll is deposited into your account.
- If your mortgage payment was transferred from your account.
- Daily or weekly balances.
- When your account goes above or below a certain dollar amount.
Log onto your account at www.sharefax.org, click the e-alerts tab, enter your phone number and wireless carrier, select which events you want to be notified of and we’ll take care of the rest.
eStatements are good for the environment. They literally save tons of paper. Which means fewer trees need to be harvested and less energy needs to be used to make the paper. Choosing eStatements is something easy you can do, that really is Earth-friendly.
You get your statement sooner, because online delivery eliminates delays sometimes found with postal mail delivery.
eStatements eliminate the clutter of paper statements and allow you to store and retrieve past statements right on your hard drive.
Identity Theft experts actually recommend electronic statements. Why? Because most identity theft occurs through the mail or improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information. eStatements simply protect your information better than paper statements.
It costs you nothing to switch to eStatements — and to have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
Learn more by watching this demo and training video.
Access your account 24/7 over the phone free of charge with the S.T.A.R. System.
- Check balances
- Transfer money
- Make a loan payment
- Re-order checks
- Have a check mailed from your account
You’ll need your account number, your access code (S.T.A.R. Audio PIN), and a touch-tone phone. For a new access code contact us at (513) 753-2440.
Send Money to Friends and Family
Popmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don’t need a separate account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings account.
With Popmoney, you can send and receive money using Online Banking. It’s just that easy!
Learn more by watching this demo!
How it Works
- To send money, log in to your account by accessing Online Banking and look for Popmoney.
- Send money using the recipient’s name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information. You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient’s financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution’s online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to Online Banking and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.