The Convenience ATM/Debit MasterCard will give Sharefax Members plenty of financial options including:
- A Combination of an ATM/Debit Card
- The ability to use the Convenience ATM/Debit MasterCard at any PNC bank ATM fee free* or surcharge free at a JEANIE®, MoneyStation®, or PLUS® logo ATM. Find an ATM near you!
- The ability to use the Convenience ATM/Debit MasterCard as a debit or credit for buying goods or services from any establishment that accepts MasterCard® . There is no service charge for purchases.
- No annual fee
- Deposits are free
- Set up your MasterCard Secure Code Information through MasterCard Enrollment
- Daily card limits are $2,000 for purchases and $600 for ATM cash withdrawals. Purchase limits may be temporarily increased during business hours.
*There may be a nominal fee will be charged for withdrawals, transfers and inquiries
MobiMoney Puts You in Control
MobiMoney is the only app for members that gives them full control of their Sharefax Credit Union debit card usage in a way they’ve never had before.
- Merchant Controls
- Transaction Controls
- Card On/Off
- Threshold Controls
- Transaction Alerts
Download the MobiMoney App Today!
Courtesy Pay Opt-In
Although usually unintentional, overdrafts can happen. When you don’t have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, we will pay the item if you qualify for Courtesy Pay and help you avoid additional NSF fees. Recent federal regulatory changes require financial institutions to obtain their members’ consent to continue Courtesy Pay Service for ATM withdrawals and debit card transactions. If you have a SCU checking account with a MasterCard Debit and would like to receive Courtesy Pay Service you must opt-in or you will no longer have this service available.
To opt-in, print and complete the opt-in form and return to a Sharefax location.
Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit
- Available for payroll, pension, social security check and tax returns
- Contact Sharefax, your payroll department or proper government agency for the necessary forms to get started
- Payroll Deduction allows your employer to send a portion (as a dollar amount, not a percentage) of your payroll directly to Sharefax to be deposited as you specify.
- Direct Deposit involves the automatic deposit of your net paycheck, pension or social security check directly to your Credit Union account.
- Routing # 242077312
Wire Transfer Service
- Complete, sign, and return this Domestic Wire Form or Foreign Wire Form to a Sharefax Location
- Call or visit your Credit Union Location and request a Domestic or Foreign Wire Form
- Email your credit union and have an Domestic or Foreign sent to you
- NOTE: Sharefax will begin charging a $10.00 service fee for all incoming wires effective July 6, 2017.
Debit Card Fraud Alerts Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will the name of my Financial Institution always be spoken to me in an IVR message?
A: Yes, Sharefax Credit Union is spoken in all IVR messages.
Q: When the cardholder receives an IVR message, what number is displayed on caller ID?
A: The number displayed is 877-230-3179.
Q: When the cardholder receives an SMS/text message, what number is displayed?
A: The number displayed is 33748
Q: How often will the Fraud Alert system attempt to contact me if there is no reply to the first message?
A: The first contact is through a SMS/text message. If there is no response within a certain period of time (usually 15 minutes), then an IVR call is initiated. If there is no response to the IVR, then we will wait approximately one hour and then repeat the sequence above. If the cardholder does not respond after multiple attempts, a letter will be sent via U.S. mail.
Q: Are there costs to the cardholder for receiving SMS/text alerts?
A: For cardholders that have their mobile service through Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint, we will send text messages using “Free To End User” texting. As the name implies, there is no costs to the cardholder to receive text messages from these carriers. All other mobile carriers do not support” Free To End User” texting. We will send IVR messages to these mobile devices.
Q: Are there costs to the cardholder for receiving IVR alerts?
A: In most cases, an IVR message to a landline should be free to the cardholder. If the IVR alert is sent to a mobile device (for example, the cardholder does not have a landline), the IVR call to the cardholder would count against the cardholder’s mobile plan voice call rates.
Q: Are there costs to the cardholder for responding to an alert?
A: Calls from a landline should be free to the cardholder. Calls from the cardholder’s mobile device would count against his or her mobile plan for voice call minutes.