2019 Annual Meeting
Attending the Annual Meeting is a great opportunity to exercise your right to vote for the credit union Board candidates as well as enjoy a day with your family and credit union friends!
Sharefax Credit Union will host our 2019 Annual Meeting at Receptions in Loveland.
Deadline to reserve your seat is April 4, 2019!
Now accepting Board of Director nominations
There are three positions up for election. To qualify, applicants must be a member for at least one year and meet the following criteria:
• All credit union accounts must be in good standing without a history of loan delinquencies
• Not currently past due on any loan or owing fees to Sharefax
• Be of sound financial condition with no judgments, bankruptcies, profit & loss accounts or collection items within the past three (3) years
• Able to satisfy insurance bonding requirements and absent of a felony criminal record
• Not presently employed by Sharefax or providing service for monetary compensation
• Not an immediate family member of an employee or current director
• Able to attend educational seminars/training as required by state law
• Able to donate sufficient time to attend monthly meetings
• Able to take an oath of confidentiality concerning all Sharefax matters
• Not employed nor currently serving on a board of directors of any business that offers financial services in competition with Sharefax
• Willing to spend time each month serving on Volunteer Committees
There are 2 ways to submit your nomination:
- Submit your resume online by clicking on the button below.
- Interested parties may send a resume to: Sharefax Credit Union, Attn: Nom. Committee, 1147 Old State Route #74, Batavia, OH 45103
*All resumes must be received by Friday, February 15, 2019
2019 Donald Jeffers Scholarship
Sharefax Credit Union would like to award two (2) high school seniors or current college students $500 for the upcoming school year in the name of Donald Jeffers. To be considered, submit an essay on “Describe who has been the primary source of your financial education. Who or what has given you the information you now possess to manage your current and future finances? Please describe how you learned what you now know and what benefits there have been from that knowledge. Please also describe any pitfalls you have encountered as well! Finally, what sets you apart from other students you encounter in your educational setting?” The deadline for the 2019 Donald Jeffers Scholarship was February 14, 2019.
Entries must be post-marked by February 14, 2019
There are 3 ways to submit your application:
1) Mail - send your application and essay to Sharefax Credit Union, Attn: Raye Kimberlin,
7443 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040
2) Email - send your application and essay via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Apply Online - You may also submit your scholarship application and upload your essay online by using this link, CLICK HERE.
The winners will be presented their scholarship at the Annual Meeting on April 14, 2019. All entrants must be a full time student this coming fall and be a Sharefax member in good standing. Sharefax employees, directors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible.