2020 Annual Meeting - RESCHEDULED
DATE: SUNDAY OCTOBER 18, 2020
TIME: Doors open at 11:30 am and the meeting will begin at 12 noon
LOCATION: Receptions in Loveland.
Due to Covid-19 and to the State of Ohio mandates of social distancing for large gatherings, Sharefax Credit Union will conduct its annual meeting as strictly a business meeting.
This will only be a meeting and election. There will be no food, beverages or door prizes.
Space will be limited.
RSVP online by OCTOBER 16, 2020.
Board of Director Elections will be held at the 2020 Annual Meeting
There are two positions up for election. To qualify, applicants must be a member for at least one year and meet the following criteria:
• All credit union accounts must be in good standing without a history of loan delinquencies
• Not currently past due on any loan or owing fees to Sharefax
• Be of sound financial condition with no judgments, bankruptcies, profit & loss accounts or collection items within the past three (3) years
• Able to satisfy insurance bonding requirements and absent of a felony criminal record
• Not presently employed by Sharefax or providing service for monetary compensation
• Not an immediate family member of an employee or current director
• Able to attend educational seminars/training as required by state law
• Able to donate sufficient time to attend monthly meetings
• Able to take an oath of confidentiality concerning all Sharefax matters
• Not employed nor currently serving on a board of directors of any business that offers financial services in competition with Sharefax
• Willing to spend time each month serving on Volunteer Committees
Nomination deadline was Friday, February 14, 2020.
Nominees for the Board of Directors
- Currently the Executive Director, Emergency Service – Bon Secours Mercy Health, Cincinnati, OH
- Worked for Mercy Health since 2002, first as ER Registered Nurse and Epic ASAP Application Coordinator
- Studied High Performance Automotive Technology at University of Northwestern Ohio
- Associates of Science in Nursing, University of Cincinnati
- Accepted into UC Link NP Master’s Program
- Volunteered as ATLL Little League Team Manager
- Currently an Associate Professor, Entrepreneurship/Finance, University of Cincinnati/Blue Ash College
- Business & Economics Department and worked for University of Cincinnati since 1999
- Worked for the Mead Corporation, Jacobs, Visconsi & Jacobs, and the Ohio Company
- Member of SBE Council, USASBE, ICSB, SCORE Certified Mentor
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, Real Estate, University of Cincinnati Evening College, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Marketing, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
Dan Murphy (Incumbent)
- Served as a Sharefax Board of Director since 2008
- Completed twelve modules with the National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
- Financial Secretary, UAW Local 863
- Employed at Ford Motor Company for over 30 years (Retired February 2007)
- Northern Kentucky University: B.A. in History (Associate of Applied Science, Business Administration)
- U.S. Military: Graduate Non Commissioned Officer School
Susan Ochs (Incumbent)
- Served as a Sharefax Board of Director since 2001
- Employed as the Controller for Atkins & Stang, Inc., Electrical & Teledata Contractors
- B.A. in English from Miami University, Ohio
- Former President for CFMA (Construction Financial Management Association)
- Chairperson for the CFMA Technology Committee
- Former member of the CFO Roundtable sponsored by Grant Thornton Company
- Member of Allied Construction Industries and former member of the Technology Committee
- Currently working as Senior Manager, Global Support from Ellucian
- Worked for Ellucian since 2008 as Technical Support Analyst and Manager, Global Support
- Worked for Chevron as Senior Laboratory Inspector, Salt Lake City, UT
- Worked as Laboratory Technician for Hexcel and Nelson Laboratories, Salt Lake City, UT
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of Cincinnati
- Speaks Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese
2020 Donald Jeffers Scholarship
Sharefax Credit Union awarded three (3) scholarships to graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate college students for the upcoming school year in honor of Donald Jeffers. This year, Sharefax will award one (1) first place scholarship for $2,000 and two (2) second place scholarships for $1,000 each.
Application and essay deadline was 11:59:59 pm on Friday February 14, 2020.
The winners were presented their scholarship award certificates at their local Sharefax branch this summer.
All entrants must be full time students this coming fall and be a Sharefax member in good standing.*
Sharefax employees, directors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible.
2020 Scholarship Winners
First place scholarship for $2,000
Second place scholarships for $1,000