2020 Annual Meeting
Attending the Annual Meeting is a great opportunity to exercise your right to vote for the credit union Board candidates as well as enjoy a day with your family and credit union friends!
Sharefax Credit Union will host our 2020 Annual Meeting at Receptions in Loveland on Sunday April 5, 2020.
RSVP by March 23, 2020.
Now accepting Board of Director nominations for 2020 Annual Meeting
There are three positions up for election. To qualify, applicants must be a member for at least one year and meet the following criteria:
• All credit union accounts must be in good standing without a history of loan delinquencies
• Not currently past due on any loan or owing fees to Sharefax
• Be of sound financial condition with no judgments, bankruptcies, profit & loss accounts or collection items within the past three (3) years
• Able to satisfy insurance bonding requirements and absent of a felony criminal record
• Not presently employed by Sharefax or providing service for monetary compensation
• Not an immediate family member of an employee or current director
• Able to attend educational seminars/training as required by state law
• Able to donate sufficient time to attend monthly meetings
• Able to take an oath of confidentiality concerning all Sharefax matters
• Not employed nor currently serving on a board of directors of any business that offers financial services in competition with Sharefax
• Willing to spend time each month serving on Volunteer Committees
To submit your nomination:
Interested parties may send a resume to: Sharefax Credit Union, Attn: Nom. Committee, 1147 Old State Route #74, Batavia, OH 45103
*All resumes must be received by Friday, February 14, 2020.
2020 Donald Jeffers Scholarship
Sharefax Credit Union will be awarded three (3) scholarships to graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate college students for the upcoming school year in honor of Donald Jeffers. This year, Sharefax will award one (1) first place scholarship for $2,000 and two (2) second place scholarships for $1,000 each.
To be considered, submit an essay answering the following questions:
Credit Union membership is growing; however credit unions only hold a small percentage in the financial services industry. What are the most important factors behind the choices individuals make in selecting a financial partner? How would you go about increasing Credit Union awareness?
There are 3 ways to enter:
- Complete the online application form and upload essay to https://www.sharefax.org/member-services/life-events/college-corner/donald-jeffers-scholarship-form/
- Email completed application and essay to: email@example.com.
- Mail application and essay to: Sharefax Credit Union, Attn: Raye Kimberlin
7443 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040 (must be postmarked by Friday February 14, 2020).
Application and essay must be received by 11:59:59 pm on Friday February 14, 2020.
The winners will be presented their scholarship award certificates at the Sharefax Annual Meeting on April 5, 2020.
All entrants must be full time students this coming fall and be a Sharefax member in good standing.*
Sharefax employees, directors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible.
2019 Donald Jeffers Scholarship
Sharefax Credit Union awarded two (2) $500 scholarships in the name of Donald Jeffers.
Erin Jennings, Northern Kentucky University
Jason Keith, West Clermont High School