2020 Annual Meeting
Attending the Annual Meeting is a great opportunity to exercise your right to vote for the credit union Board candidates as well as enjoy a day with your family and credit union friends!
Sharefax Credit Union will host our 2020 Annual Meeting at Receptions in Loveland on Sunday April 12, 2020.
Registration is will open in January 2020.
Now accepting Board of Director nominations for 2020 Annual Meeting
There are three positions up for election. To qualify, applicants must be a member for at least one year and meet the following criteria:
• All credit union accounts must be in good standing without a history of loan delinquencies
• Not currently past due on any loan or owing fees to Sharefax
• Be of sound financial condition with no judgments, bankruptcies, profit & loss accounts or collection items within the past three (3) years
• Able to satisfy insurance bonding requirements and absent of a felony criminal record
• Not presently employed by Sharefax or providing service for monetary compensation
• Not an immediate family member of an employee or current director
• Able to attend educational seminars/training as required by state law
• Able to donate sufficient time to attend monthly meetings
• Able to take an oath of confidentiality concerning all Sharefax matters
• Not employed nor currently serving on a board of directors of any business that offers financial services in competition with Sharefax
• Willing to spend time each month serving on Volunteer Committees
To submit your nomination:
Interested parties may send a resume to: Sharefax Credit Union, Attn: Nom. Committee, 1147 Old State Route #74, Batavia, OH 45103
*All resumes must be received by Friday, February 15, 2020.
2019 Donald Jeffers Scholarship
Sharefax Credit Union would like to award two (2) high school seniors or current college students $500 for the upcoming school year in the name of Donald Jeffers.
Erin Jennings, Northern Kentucky University
Jason Keith, West Clermont High School