Credit Union Credit Card in Cincinnati, OH
Most people only ever hear about credit card debt, so you may be nervous about getting a credit card for yourself or your family members. However, these cards provide a number of benefits that debit cards and cash just don’t have. And credit unions often offer some of the best cards around. So if you want to get a credit union credit card in Cincinnati, OH, contact Sharefax Credit Union.
Do You Need a Credit Card?
The short answer is no, you don’t absolutely need one. However, you should definitely consider getting a credit card for these reasons:
- Build your credit: Your credit score is vital for getting the best rates on loans. If you use a credit card wisely, you’ll build healthy credit and improve your score.
- Have convenient funds: If you don’t have enough money on you for everyday purchases, such as gas or groceries, you can easily pay for them with a credit card. Simply pay off the balance when you get paid.
As long as you use these cards wisely and don’t spend more than you can afford, they’re a great addition to your wallet. But what about credit union credit card services?
Should You Choose a Credit Card from Sharefax Credit Union?
After you decide that a credit card is right for you, you have a decision to make. You can get a card from the big providers and banks, such as Discover or U.S. Bank. Or you can get one from us, your local credit union. Both cards provide you with similar benefits, but cards from our credit union have some unique benefits:
- Our interest rates are lower and our fees are more forgiving
- Our customer service is top-notch
- Our cards are consumer-friendly because our priority is your financial freedom, not making money
As long as you are a member of Sharefax Credit Union, you can apply for one of our cards. Check below to see our interest rates, and contact us at 513-753-2440 to learn more about our cards.
|VISA Classic with Scorecard||12.50%|
Cash Advance 18.0%
*Variable Rate Index- Wall Street Journal’s Average Bank Prime Rate
Rates are subject to change. Please check with a Member Service Representative.
“The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equity available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.”
Get your free credit report today at www.annualcreditreport.com