How to Pay Your Loan
At Sharefax Credit Union, there are several ways to make loan payments.
Please note: To make a payment to your loan, you will need to know your member and loan number. If you need help determining what those are you may contact us at (513)753-2440.
Online Banking gives you complete control to make your monthly loan payments as you decide when, how much, and at what frequency your loan is paid; and you can edit your payments at anytime.
Set up a reoccurring, automatic, or one-time bill payer to have your loan transferred from your SCU account to Sharefax or any other FI on the day you choose.
- One time transfer
- Daily maximum transfer amount of $1,500.
- Transfers initiated before 5:00 pm will post to the account at Sharefax that same evening and will debit the other financial institution within 1 to 2 business days. If initiated after 5:00 pm, the transfer will post to the account at Sharefax the next business day and will debit the other financial institution within 1 to 2 business days.
- Transfers are not posted on weekends or holidays. They will be processed on the next business day at 5:00 pm.
This option allows us to initiate an electronic transfer from your account at another financial institution. The funds will be pulled from the account you provide on the date you specify on the Authorization Agreement for ACH Origination.
- Your first ACH payment & changes made to your current ACH may take up to ten (10) days to establish. It is important you make your payments until this occurs.
- If your payment due date falls on a weekend or a holiday, we will process your payment the following business day.
- You may be charged by your financial institution if your transfer is rejected due to insufficient funds.
- This authorization will automatically stop once the loan is paid in full. You may cancel this service at any time by providing written notification at least five (5) business days prior to your due date. This service is subject to cancellation if payments are returned for any reason.
- If there are excess funds, the amount will be deposited into your Share/Savings account.
We can set-up your payments to be transferred from your SCU Checking or Savings account on your payment due date. For example, you can have funds payroll deducted or direct deposited into your Checking or Savings account and then we will pull your loan payment from the specified account on your due date each month.
Upon completion of your loan you will receive a supply of loan payment coupons (unless you choose Automatic Payment or complete the Authorization Agreement for ACH origination). You may drop-off or mail your payment to any of our office locations. Always include a payment coupon with your payment, or supply your member number and the loan ID or loan type for any other loan (i.e., personal loan, home equity loan, etc.).
Access your account 24/7 over the phone free of charge with the S.T.A.R. System. To make a loan payment, you’ll need your account number, loan ID number, your access code (S.T.A.R. Audio PIN), and a touch-tone phone. For a new access code contact us at (513) 753-2440.
Mobile Banking is the ultimate in on-demand service. Mobile Banking is a free service for our Internet banking members. To enroll, simply log in to Internet banking, click the OPTIONS menu, and choose MOBILE BANKING ENROLLMENT.
From a cell phone with Internet access, you can also securely log on to:
- View your current account balances
- View the most recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
You can call-in to a Member Service Representative at 513-753-2440 to pay your loan with a check-by-phone or from a non-SCU credit or debit card. However, you will incur a Convenience Fee.