SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE MESSAGE
If you receive the message of SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE when logging into home banking using Google Chrome, this is due to the security policy updates with the latest release of home banking.
To resolve the issue, members should:
- Close all of the tabs (very important)
- Clear cache
- Clear cookies
- Force close the browser
- Re-log into the website
Instructions on how to clear browser cache and cookies are available from Apple and Google:
Now you can have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your personal computer. Online Banking is convenient, easy to use, and more secure than ever.
- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Request stop payments
- Safe and secure
Need help logging in? Use this FAQ guide.
FIRST TIME LOG IN INSTRUCTIONS
If you’ve not used Sharefax-Online in the last 3 months, you will need to call us to reactivate your account at 513-753-2440.
- Click the ENROLL link.
- Enter your MEMBER ID (Account Number without zeroes or check digit)
- Enter your full SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.
- Enter the CAPTCHA CODE
If you’re a joint owner on the account, you might want an individual password with limited access. To do so, enroll as a joint owner with a unique password.
Need help logging in: use this FAQ guide by clicking this link.