We offer a variety of credit union savings accounts paying highly competitive dividends (or interest rates). Each is designed to satisfy your specific financial need and help you save smarter. Choose the credit union savings account that works best for you, and start building your wealth.
Regular (Share) Savings – Joint access available
- Dividends are paid monthly on the daily balance in the account once you have accumulated $50 on deposit.
- Plan ahead for the holiday shopping season by saving in a Holiday Club account.
- Penalty for withdrawals made prior to the first business day of November each year.
Minor Account – Dollar Dog Club
- Members 11 and younger
- Dollar Dog Online – Fun things to do and learn online at the credit union web site.
- Quarterly prize drawings
- Birthday card & gift on your birthday
Minor Account – Champion Savers Account
- Members 17 and younger
- Quarterly prize drawings
- Helps to develop healthy savings habits for our young members
- Tiered Rates – Click here for a complete rate sheet
- Dividends on the Champion Club are split rates, which means that the dollar amounts within each specific range each day will have dividends calculated separately at the dividend rate for that range and the calculated dividends for each range will be added together to calculate the total dividend paid each quarter.
- Accessibility of a savings account with rates comparable to a certificate.
- A minimum of $10,000 required for higher dividends
- Terms ranging from 3 to 80 months
- Dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly.
- The minimum balance requirements for certificates is $500 unless otherwise stated.
- SHAREFAX CERTIFICATE MATCH: If you are a “Gold” or “Silver” member and happen to find a higher savings certificate rate at another local financial institution when renewing or purchasing a CD, please ask your Sharefax representative if the credit union will match the rate. Sharefax’s goal is to always offer the best value possible to our members.
- Certificate terms ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Accumulation IRA’s.
Grow Your Wealth With a Reliable Credit Union
As a not-for-profit organization, all financial gains at Sharefax Credit Union are funneled back to you with lower fees and higher savings rates. So, expect competitive returns on your credit union savings account, minimal transaction fees, exceptional customer service, and other member benefits. Together, let’s improve your financial health.
Join us and experience the advantages of banking with a credit union savings account. Our priority is to provide you with the most value possible. Open your account today and start saving for your future.
Minimum Balance Requirement
You must maintain a $50 in all of your accounts combined (savings, checking, savings certificate, etc.), or have an active loan or credit card with the credit union or you will be charged a low balance fee. You can find our full Fee Schedule here.
National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
The National Credit Union Administration, commonly referred to as NCUA, is an independent agency of the United States
government that regulates, charters and supervises federal credit unions. NCUA also operates and manages the National Credit
Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government, the NCUSIF insures the accounts
of millions of account holders in all federal credit unions and the vast majority of state-chartered credit unions.